Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On

Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On

Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On - Every kid wants wheels they represent independence. Boys or girls, kids of all ages love to have toys they can drive which is one of the reasons why mobility toys always show up on the Santa wish list.

This Hottest Christmas Toy tend to SELL OUT VERY QUICKLY!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now Power Wheels Dune Racer to Avoid Disappointment

But with so many racers on the market, how's a parent to know which ones are durable and which ones their kids will enjoy the most? To help narrow down the decision, read the following review information about Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On.

First, this dune racer has something the other racers don't have and that's powerful traction. Your child won't end up spinning the wheels in a rut or stuck in a deep mud puddle anywhere while he's racing around in this smart and jazzy toy.

Power Wheels Dune Racer Description

Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On provides a safe and fun way to get your kids into the driving action. Designed for outdoor use, this off-road vehicle features a Monster Traction drive system that enables it to go on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain.

Its sturdy steel frame with flashy chrome accents boasts an open cockpit design that is roomy enough to handle two riders. With two forward drive speeds, one reverse speed, and a 12-volt rechargeable battery, Power Wheels Dune Racer offers hours of fun for ages three and up.

Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On Reviews

Bought Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On for my sons second birthday....we have a large pasture, hills, gravel and mud, until now have not found any other vehicle that could handle the terrain..looking like we are going to have to purchase a pink one for my daughter (three years)..
--Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On Reviews by Abbey--

Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On
Click Image To Get Cheapest Price
Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On
I am sure that the car will be super fun and it seems very durable seeing how it is built on a metal frame. I bought Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On for my son's 3rd birthday and ordered it in time for it to be put together and have the battery fully charged and ready for his surprise when he came home from his party. When the shipment arrived the box looked pretty banged up and as if it had been opened and taped back.

After emptying the contents of the box I discovered that the 12 volt Battery was missing , after venting my frustration I called the manufacturer and they had me contact a service center to have a battery sent to me free of charge.

I contacted the service center and was told the battery was out of stock and they would have to order more, meaning that I would have to wait even longer to let my son actually see and use his birthday present.

I also have come to conclusion that somewhere along the way someone had opened the box just to take the battery out to sell on ebay or something like that. These batteries are not cheap going for $60-$80 each. I know this is not Amazons fault and I will eventually get a battery but I hope that the person responsible for ruining my son's birthday , (which really wasn't ruined we had a great time) gets some bad Karma.
--Power Wheels Fisher-Price Dune Racer Ride On Reviews by Adam--
5out of 5 based on 49 ratings. 49 user reviews.

Related Post